Wednesday, October 17, 2012

My Name


1.         My name Jorge means tiller of the soil or farmer, and its origin is Latin. The reason I was named Jorge, is because my dad had a younger brother Named Jorge. My dad were very close brothers, and at the age of 16, my uncle passed away of bone cancer. I was named after him in the memory of my uncle Jorge Moreno Montes
2.      My Sacred center is the gym. I love working out, and it is way for me to release stress. It also my “me” time, I don’t talk anyone or even look anyone. It is just me and the weights and my mind clear from everything. My other sacred center is my room.  This is the place where I can really think about my problems or any issue that is bothering me.  My room is also the place where I have the most privacy, and that is very important to because I have four brother that always trying to know everything about my personal life

No comments:

Post a Comment